Monday, November 14, 2016

Natural Hair Blow Out x Twist Out

Happy Monday Morning!

I'm back with another YouTube video! I'm slowly getting more comfortable in front of the camera and really learning to roll with the punches. I can be a bit of a perfectionist at times and this has definitely taught me that it's okay for mistakes and imperfections. While recording the dog will bark, the phone will ring and the kids will talk, cry and beg to be on camera and that's okay...IT'S LYFE!

Today is another twist out video but this time it was done on blown out hair. This is my favorite way to style my hair, but I don't do it often because I want to limit the use of heat as to not cause any unnecessary damage. But check out the video below and I hope you give it a try!!

P.S. Thanks for joining me on this journey and learning with me as I go. Thanks for your time and patience, I will only get better from here :)!


Products Used:
Shampoo- L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Curls Nourishing Shampoo
Conditioner- L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Curls Nourishing Conditioner
Leave-in Conditioner- Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave In Conditioner
Oil- DIY mixutre
Shea butter mix- DIY mixture with raw shea butter (shea butter purchased here)
Styler- Obia Naturals Curl Enhancing Custard
Brush- Tangle Wrangler
Blow Dryer- Infiniti Pro by Conair

Laters!

2 comments: