Monday, October 24, 2016

Natural Hair: Tapered Cut Twist Out

Hello Party People!

Guess what??? I'm venturing into the world of YouTube! Am I nervous? Absolutely! Birthing this blog was already kinda scary, so the world of videos really makes me bite my nails. And it's not so much that I am shy, but it's hard to put yourself out there for not only the praises but the judgement from others. The internet can be mean lol! But, I don't want to live with regrets and I want to teach my girls to try any and everything they put their little minds to! So here goes nothing!

I have put a few unofficial videos on YouTube but this was my first "real" video. It was much longer than I anticipated but after reviewing the footage I just couldn't stop talking. While editing there were plenty of times where I said, "Just be quiet Tasha" haha! But without further delay here it is and I hope to only get better with time, just be patient with me. Thanks for watching and following this unplanned journey!


Laters!
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment