Monday, December 12, 2016

Elf on the Shelf Ideas

Hola!

I know Christmas is getting closer and it's probably becoming more challenging trying to figure out what to do with that darn Elf! While we don't have one in our home, I enjoy seeing pictures of the great ideas other people have come up with. I have rounded up a few photos (thanks to a friend and google :) that can hopefully get you out of your Elf funk!

 Elf enjoying a bubble bath!

Who doesn't like a day at the beach? 

 "I need a snack, I'll just finish these."

 Hey, does this train go to New York?

 "Looks like you need an oil change and a new alternator"

 Sack race!

 Netflix and chill lol

 He wants to feel like a member of the crew!

 Oh, I'm just hanging around!

 Thanks for the help wrapping the gifts Elf!

 Being an Elf is a tough job #spaday

 Nap time!

 Elf doing his chores!

 Busted!

 #Frozen

Just trying to stay fit and trim!

Hope these help to wrap up your next couple of weeks with Mr. Elf!

Laters, 
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment