Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thrifting Finds!

TGIT!

Well my maternity leave is wrapping up and I went thrifting yesterday!! I have only gone thrifting twice in like the past 2-3 months but I think I'm getting my thrifting mojo back. Yasssssssssss!! So the color tag this week that was on sale was yellow so I kept my eyes peeled open for yellow tags ONLY! Since I went on Wednesday, the yellow tag items were marked from half off to only $1! Here were my finds....

Jones New York stretch jeans


Ralph Lauren button down shirt


Copper Key high-low shirt

Cheap work shirt lol

Cardigan I bought for my niece, the buttons are little sparkly gems 

So, a story comes with this one...
I saw this dress the last time I went thrifting a few weeks ago but it wasn't on sale and was regular price which is $7 for dresses. My sister in law was shopping with me the first time I saw it and they had a lot of them and they were all brand new. I actually liked the print but hated the length. I told her if I caught it on sale I would get it and make it shorter. And I went today and they had them all priced at $1 now so that was the first thing I picked up. I will be altering it and will come back to update once it's done!

Close up of the pattern

When thrifting you have to sometimes think outside of the box and think of other ways you can alter or wear certain items. But, I think this will be really cute with some boots for Fall!

Any favorites from this trip catching your eye? I return to work next week so I hope I can find time to get to a thrift store one day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment