Friday, July 18, 2014

Finally went THRIFTING!

Happy Friday!

It's been a while since I went thrifting or shall I say since I really found some pieces I like. It's really hard to shop for regular clothes when you are pregnant and you know you can;t wear them for a few months. But last week and today I decided to give it a go since this pregnancy is coming to an end. Yay! I can't wait to meet my baby girl!!

So last week I went to my usual Miracle Hill Thrift store near my house because they were moving to a bigger store and had many items half off! I didn't get a picture of everything but got a pair of scrubs (for work) for $2, a pair of khaki pants for my husband for $2.50, a Tommy Hilfiger button down shirt for him for $1, and I got this cute Loft blazer for myself for $1. 



Yesterday's trip I found 3 dresses and one button down shirt for myself. The colored tag for this week was blue so everything I got had a blue tag and was only $1!

To me this dress doesn't look great on the hanger but I can't wait until I can try it on and wear it in the Fall. I'm thinking of pairing it with a blazer and some boots for maybe a date night with my hubby since it's on the shorter side. 

This is a medium dress from Forever 21, I really liked the loose, pleated style bottom and will probably pair this with blazer and boots as well. The color looks off, but it's actually an army green and black. 


And lastly I really thought this dress was just cute and flirty. It can be worn in the summer with sandals or paired with a denim jacket for the Fall...double duty, my favorite!



I also love that the straps on this dress are adjustable, the cute button detail, and the semi sweetheart neckline.

Have you gone thrifting lately? Find any good things???

Have a great weekend guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment